Hulda

Friday, October 06, 2006

Not my best day!

I have to say im not really feeling to well today... have been having a cold but not been ill at all. I wake up with sore throat and fever than im fine at 3 4 and go to work and than around 8 in the night im feeling terrible again. And today it looks like im getting ear infection.. yeps im 26 i know but hey I was told you can get ear infection at any age... hummm oh well.. im still going to work at 16:00 today and just hoping i can manage.
One funny thing... my little Son said yesterday
Mamma do you know that when i was big i was in africa in the jungle and I was looking after mama and buildED a house for you but Dawn wasnt there she was in your "bumba" which is my belle...This was just the sweetest thing.. My younger one telling me about when he was BIG long time ago. Anyways LATER!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home