Hulda

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday already humm... Sorry i was meant to write everyday sommat.. but hey im only human with two kids and a house and husband all that takes time annit? Anyway here i am relaxing on my day off...
I have been looking at tickets to go home for few days but its getting difficult to find.. im not use to be working and booking holidays.. Now i did ask for a weeks holiday and they refused me ... when i worked more than a month mond - sat till midnight only sunday off and that time I got all the praise and flower and all. When they said sorry you cant have that week off.. i said well hey I am going to get a holiday that week or !!! Sooo they are looking into it "again". The kids are on a half term 23 to the 30th of oct. So it would be nice to go home but tickets are not the best for that period.. and can you believe that with express its 211 for me and the kids but the taxes take it up to 450 £ that is a rubbery dont you think? Anyone that knows of a good deal around that time pls let me know... otherwise im just going to have to stay at home with the kids on my one and only holiday until feb or march, since we cant take holiday after beg. of nov and until after mid january ...
Lara Ive been trying to do some links like on the old site but im not very good at this and i cant find it.. I know I know i have always been a bit $%"$%$%^"$%&"*&^*&^ with all those things. But atleast im trying you have to give me that. Im going to get sommat to eat now... breakfast at 13:00 not bad I normally dont have my breakfast till around 3. anyway speak to you soon youall!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home